INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
- Ideally experience from an umbilical fabricator
- Solid understanding of electricals and hydraulics
- Could potentially have a controls background
- Would ideally have experience in installation and flexible products
- Ability to plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation, and modification of standard practices.
- Ability to devise new approaches to solve problems when necessary and agreed.
- Frequently is part of a Company Team in Client meetings.
- May coordinate the work of engineers, drafters, and others who assist in specific assignments.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Performs work that involves conventional practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and coordination issues.
- Work requires knowledge in a specialty area and a good general awareness of related areas.
- Prepares sketches, calculations, and substantial input to technical reports.
- Runs advanced software.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years experience in design and project engineering of umbilicals
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related field + 2 years relevant experience.
- Is capable of learning and then training others in specific areas of the INTECSEA QMS processes and guidelines and in accordance with HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.