INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
Work as part of the Customers Integrated Team, overseeing the Technical and Engineering aspects of Client's offshore operations. Areas of responsibility include subsea pipelines, risers, tie-in spools, subsea protective structures, crossings, connections, fittings and any subsea equipment associated with the pipelines / risers.
- Attending site visits to inspect facilities and liaise with Operations Team to understand issues.
- Liase with Client's Engineering / Technical Team to understand Client's facilities, including design, operation and maintenance philosophies.
- Review and evaluate technical issues related to the work and recommend courses of action.
- Prepare bid packages for discrete work-scopes, issue to engineering consultancies for bidding, technically evaluate and oversee execution.
- Provide technical advice and feedback to Client's Engineering and Operational Teams related to the Work.
- Ability to manage and guide internal project resources and external contractors on client's behalf.
- Ability to represent and defend the companies technical work when needed.
- Ability to be the primary technical liaison with the client on the most technically challenging problems.
- Experience and / or knowledge of offshore installation, operations, maintenance, repair etc...
- Experience and / or knowledge of Operators.
- Good, clear communicator within a Team environment, good team player.
- Able to make quick decisions and recommendations, proactive thinker and operator.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field plus 10 years of experience.
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
- 20 years of experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Part of the overall development team for the INTECSEA Enterprise Management Team, including the development of HSE processes and guidelines.
Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA Enterprise Management Team and HSE in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.
Manage the successful development, implementation and improvement of company's Enterprise Management System, including Health, Safety and Environment provisions.