Come join Air Energi in this one year renewable contract with one of Newfoundland's greatest mega projects. The position is to be located in the St. John's office.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Support Contractor Management during execution of the Cable Supply and Install, Subsea Rock Installation and Horizontal Directional Drilling campaigns
- Management of Change, Interfaces, Nonconformances and Contractor Reporting
- Ocean Characteristic Monitoring and MetOcean Campaign
- Iceberg Monitoring Campaign
- Ancillary Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Risk register and mitigation
- Contracting and Installation Schedule
- Lessons Learned
- Decision Packages
Graduation from a recognized university with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Graduate engineer with 15 years successful experience related to execution of major projects;
- Marine installations project experience, preferably, in East Coast Canada marine environments, with focus on seabed infrastructure installations;
- Prior experience interfacing with consulting engineering companies and execution contractors;
- Understanding of engineering processes and management systems;
- Background with resolution of technical / management issues during projects' planning and execution phases;
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and team skills.