Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes, wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
Our client, a major oil & gas operator, is looking for a Subsea Project Engineer to join their team in Houston, TX!
The Role You Will Play:
- Plan, test, execution, and commission of MCS Control System upgrade.
- Oversee design changes and ensure issues are resolved.
- Review of design and test documentation.
- QA/QC of manufacturing and testing.
- Equipment Installation and Commissioning.
- Offshore Travel required up to 50%.
- 15+ years of project engineering experience.
- Extensive experience in major projects requiring integration and coordination of complex stakeholder management.
- Personal commitment to health, safety, and environment and strong track record of leadership in these areas.
- Basic understanding of Process/Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Power, Materials/Inspection, Instrument, and Civil Engineering disciplines.
- Project Controls Estimating experience.
- Must have commissioned a Control System.
- TWIC card required.