INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
- Capable of directing team of engineers and specialists.
- Has several specialty areas of expertise that allows leadership in technical brainstorming meetings.
- Works with Client to plan overall approach to work.
- Capable of serving as Project Manager and is entrusted to occasionally act on behalf of Client.
- Package management of subsea installation packages, including preparing scope of works for a lump sum bid coupled with a strong liaison role with engineering to delivery an installation package on schedule, with subsequent responsibility for maintaining the integrity of bid through tender bulletins and bidder meetings.
- Leading a small team of project/package engineers maintaining various engineering registers and schematics. Also further package management through this team for various materials packages, including writing engineering requisitions, providing support through bidding cycles and feeding information back to engineering.
- General responsibility for maintaining the Engineering Deliverable Register with the various leads and identifying any issues/changes to the Engineering Manager and Clients. Including weekly Contractor/Client - PE/Delivery managers' meetings.
- Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in a recognized area of expertise.
- Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Capable of publishing technical papers and making conference presentations in the area of expertise.
- Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction.
- Frequently is INTECSEA representative in Client meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 years project engineering experience within the offshore/subsea oil and gas industry
- Understanding of cost control and scheduling (CTR)
- Experience of inter-discipline relationships and dependencies
- Experience in the development and administration of material requisitions, engineering sub-contracts and installation contracts
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in an Engineering degree + 5 years relevant experience.
- 15 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Learns & ensures compliance with the INTECSEA Quality Management System, including preparing of project specific procedures and in accordance with HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.