INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
Has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating subsea control system / umbilical projects. Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach. Evaluates results. Works as Senior member in team providing leadership and direction. Frequently is the INTECSEA representative in Client meetings.
- Capable of directing team of engineers and specialists.
- Has several specialty areas of expertise that allows leadership in technical brainstorming meetings.
- Works with Client to plan overall approach to work.
- Capable of serving as Project Manager and is entrusted to occasionally act on behalf of Client.
- Subsea controls aspects of Concept / FEED / detail design
- Perform and manage subsea controls studies
- Report / Specification / SOW and Technical note writing
- Detail design of subsea control system architecture
- Specifying subsea control system requirements
- Interface with other discipline engineers, pipeline, structure, xmas trees and umbilicals
- Perform design analyses
- Preparation of budgetary estimates for subsea control systems and umbilicals
- Represent INTECSEA at Client meetings
- Direct a project team in the execution of large projects or several small projects that may include interfacing with outside agencies and contractors
- Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in a recognized area of expertise
- Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments
- Capable of publishing technical papers and making conference presentations in the area of expertise
- Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction
- Frequently is INTECSEA representative in Client meetings
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in subsea controls/systems
- Graduate, National Diploma Level or passed exams in a recognised professional institute. In the case of engineers, chartered status
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems, including cleanliness and filtration requirements, and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Open and Closed loop systems
- Knowledge of communications and networks
- Working knowledge of:
- ISO 16328-parts 6 & 8
- API 17 parts A & D
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 7 years relevant experience
- 15 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Learns & ensures compliance with the INTECSEA Quality Management System, including preparing of project specific procedures and in accordance with HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel