My client who are an Aberdeen based Operator are looking forr the following -
- Coordination of major contracts aligned with procurement strategies and systems engineering.
- Provide leadership appropriate to the various tasks and challenges and in support of key project decision processes.
- Take a lead role in the management of offshore vessels movements in the MonArb area.
- Provide subsea construction installation and diving technical competence in the management and support of workpacks.
- Take a lead role in the placement and management of competent offshore reps as required,
- Take a lead role in the identification, management & mitigation of risks and opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the identification, management & progress of major interfaces, including construction SIMOPS
- Support the project planning function, through direct working relationship with the subsea project planner.
- Promote safe and efficient delivery of scope in a environment of high performance management (internally and with key contractors)
- Responsible for ensuring the required HSE/OI & QA expectations and requirements are defined and met by contractors.
- The candidate will have strong skills in the technical, contractual and commercial management of contractors.
- The candidate shall have a knowledge of industry regulations, codes and standards for UKCS subsea projects
This role is expected to be onshore based through 2012 and 2013 and predominantly offshore based through the 2014 and 2015 seasons. Offshore work will be on subsea construction vessels in the UKCS. Please do apply for this position and I will come back to you in due course.