Organization Name Deepwater
Responsible for the planning, budgeting, scheduling, execution and cost control of the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of the sub-sea components of production facilities for offshore deepwater.
* Ensures that the Subsea portion of the project is developed inline with the company's policies with regard to protection of the Environment and the Health and Safety of the workforce.
* Delivers the Subsea Project scope on schedule and within the approved budget, and adheres to high quality standards according to project specifications
* Oversees Subsea Engineering and Flow Assurance.
* Provides routine reports on the project progress, execution and areas of concern.
* Liaises with critical internal interfaces including the corporate EHS, the Facilities Team, Drilling, Completions, and Operations
* Manages the Contractors delivering the subsea scope so that project and corporate objectives are met.
* Identifies and allocates appropriate resources, tracks key project milestones, and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet project needs
* Responsible for Subsea team staffing plans throughout the project and will manage five to seven Subsea team members plus inspection services.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering and six years related experience
* Managing capabilities to meet project scope and timelines
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Broad understanding of exploration, construction, drilling and completion activities
Responsible for overall operations involving planning, design and execution of development plans for subsea facilities needed for production; including coordination with drilling operations. Responsible for contracting and monitoring of third party companies involved in the project. Responsible for providing cost estimates, budget forecast and variance analysis for management and partners.
Houston based with some travel required
This is a senior project position working direct for the operator, managing the in-house subsea engineering team, overseeing the contractors and bringing this greenfield deepwater subsea project from concept through to operation.
For more information contact David Furniss at this office.