Ajilon Engineering is a much specialized French consulting company; we are closely working with E&P Oil Multinationals projects and R&D.
We are working into the following fields: HSE, Geology, Hydrology, Reservoir Engineering, Well Performance, Project Management
For one of our client we are looking for an Onboard Shift Supervisor to manage subsea operations.
The shift supervisor will work onboard vessels. He will have to do the following tasks:
- Prepare and manage specific subsea operations onboard vessels
- Responsible for vessel mobilisation, preparation for subsea operations, task plan development, management of all involved parties in subsea operations (deck, marine, ROV), reporting
- Responsible for performing onboard Job Safety Analysis in close collaboration with the HSE Manager, prior to start operations
- Responsible for enforcing Operational Safety Management System implementation
Line reporting & functional linkage
Report to the Captain, the Client onboard and the Project Manager ashore
- Management and ability to work with international team
- Decision making
- Work under pressure
- Knowledge of subsea operations
Experience in subsea operation
The position is open to several type of background:
- ROV supervisor
- Marine Officer
- Field Engineer
- Deck leader on construction vessels
Pack Office - Autocad
Fluent in English
6 weeks ON/6weeks OFF
Please provide an up to date CV along with salary pretentions and date of availability prior to the 8th August 2012.