Subsea Installation Engineer This is a operational and technical position reporting to the Manager Project and Proposal Engineering, located in Houston. Candidate should have a strong background and hands-on experience in one of the following disciplines: offshore pipelines, offshore structures, subsea, riser, umbilical or flowline engineering, naval architecture.
- Assists project engineer in reviewing drawings, projects, procedures and interprets technical specifications.
- Assists project engineer in creating project documents.
- Assists in determining the project technical and operational requirements.
- Attends project meetings and interacts with client as required.
- Monitors receiving/preparation of project materials and equipment.
- Works on projects involving pipelines, platforms, diving, ROV and others.
- Coordinates technical work of contractor companies related to the project.
- Works under supervision of Project Engineer