INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
- Plays a central role in bid preparation and resource estimating.
- Anticipates and resolves staffing requirements and schedule constraints.
- Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates.
- Works closely with Client staff to ensure alignment of approach and objectives.
- Provide high level expertise in specific areas to multiple projects. This will include executive level report writing, developing and implementing test programs, and coordinating the effort of outside specialist companies on behalf of Clients.
- Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in a recognized area of expertise.
- Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Capable of publishing technical papers and making conference presentations in the area of expertise.
- Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction.
- Frequently is INTECSEA representative in Client meetings.
Please Note: Both Staff and Contract will be considered
- 10 years' experience in design and analysis of subsea structures
- Operational and installation analysis using SACS, FS2000 or similar
- FEA of plated structures and structural details using ABACUS and MathCad or similar
- Use of API RP 2A, Rules for Planning and Execution of Marine Operations, DNV RP-C201
- Knowledge of piping design desirable
- Use of DNV OS-F101, ASME B31.8, ASME VIII
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring junior engineers
- Preferably chartered or seeking chartership
- Keen on new challenges
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to lead at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 10 years relevant experience.
- 20 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA EMS and HSE in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.