Are you a SUBSEA project Engineer looking for a new challenge
- Do you have the drive to work for an emerging corporation
- Our client is a leading oil and gas company based in the UK; they are currently looking to hire an experienced Subsea Project Engineer to join their well respected team of professionals.
The key skills required are:
- Detail engineering / supervision, installation engineering calculations and procedures, installation equipment specification and temporary works design / engineering
- Procurement of permanent materials / subsea equipment
- Preparation of installation engineering calculations and procedure documents
- 3+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
This company is offering an excellent salary with challenging job situations, career development and satisfaction. The role has the potential to lead to seniority within the company, focussing your specialised knowledge of subsea engineering and technical experience to ensure a fulfilling career, within in a company who puts their employees first.