The Engineer III works independently requiring normal guidance and review. Responsibilities of this position include providing product design drawings and development work for subsea product line, producing drawings and associated manufacturing related documentation, providing support to Marketing using engineering or work-related skills to solve technical design-related problems; analysing and interpreting experimental and field data and making recommendations concerning product design, materials, and manufacture. May provide some guidance and work direction to junior staff.
- Provide support on manufacturing and assembly issues relating to designs.
- Recommendations of specifications and procedures.
- Participate in or conduct special projects as assigned.
- Assure that engineering requirements are being met by monitoring the assembly and test operations in manufacturing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 4 years of experience
- Strong design engineering skills and extensive experience designing subsea products.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written and Leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and organize work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
- Experience with Engineering softwares like: Solidworks, AutoCAD, Abaqus, MathCAD, SAP or equivalent.